- a member of Team SOAS for 2019! I know I mentioned that last entry but still.
- moving to Maryland! Temporarily anyway for work, but I’m fortunate that my family living is flexible enough that I can bring them with me.
- registered for Eagleman 70.3. I was so deep in the hurt locker at Augusta 70.3 that I wasn’t sure I’d attempt another one but at the same time, I want to take it back and improve. Triathlon does weird things to your decision-making processes.
- getting promoted! Eventually, anyway, but the point is I made the list for the next rank.
- also registered for Augusta 70.3 again! I ended up having a good race last fall and am pretty sure I will only do better this year. I’m still so proud of myself for completing that distance especially with being a new parent.
2019 is off to a great start in my book. I’m really looking forward to seeing where the rest of the year takes me.